Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I think I have sewing ADD

Remember that maternity top I was talking about? The one from that yummy vintage sheet? Well I cut it out and then, oh wait, no and then. It's cut out and that's where it stopped. Stinker woke me up at 4am yesteday morning and screamed his little head off. I was hoping to get to it yesterday, but with his molars coming in, I'm lucky to still have any shred of sanity. I have every intention of working on it today though :)

Update: Now that the day has progressed, one would think that I would have at least sewn up something on my shirt, right? No. That would be the logical thing to do. What did I do instead? Decided that I NEEDED to refashion a Liz Claiborne skirt that was passed down to me from The Yimmy's Aunt's mother. FYI she's about 90, so it wasn't exactly in style. I've only chopped up the top half to make room for my protruding belly, so I don't have much to show for it...yet. But here is a pic showing how colorful and fantastic the fabric is:

It's so silky and light, I wish I already finished it since it is 80+F here!

Enjoy your Wednesday :)
Peace

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment