Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big news....

We yet again are expanding our family.  There is a new addition of the four legged kind and her name is Libby Lou. 

We have been talking about getting a dog for a long time, but held off until we found "the one".   She's a wonderful companion to the family and an excellent watch dog.  If you look closely you will see her entire back end is shaved.  She recently had surgery to repair a broken hip given to her by her previous owner.  In a few weeks she'll be good as new!

I have been crafting like a mad woman stocking my etsy shop and preparing for the holidays.  I am a licensed Big Butt Baby Pants seller so those are making up a large portion of my shop.  I love the pattern and the fit is great even over my boys' super fluffy rumps.  I'm also stocking more fleece and wool soakers as those always sell really well.  Here are my newest pants:




I really love the prints and am planning on stocking more boyish and gender neutral items as those are so hard to come by. I hope to also have coordinating booties so that they can become more of a holiday gift for a new or soon to be little babe.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment