Saturday, November 12, 2011

I've Been a Busy Beaver!

 So although no one has heard from me, I promise I'm still alive and fine :) I've been sewing up a storm in what started as "Santa's Workshop" and is now "Santa's SLAVEshop". I got signed on for a few commissioned pieces for my husbands job, 2+ craftfairs, 2 knit Peruvian Inca hats and a few others. Not to mention throwing Halloween and 4 homemade costumes into the mix. My poor sewing machine was down for the count after that one and had to go in to be tuned up.

I have been whipping up diapers like no ones business, both for my shop and for my boys. Excuse the less than stellar pics, it was already like 2am.


 We also have been playing outside in out mounds of snow :) Nothing like getting the kids excited to shovel, like it's something fun.

Time to get back to the sewing machine and get those projects moving along! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment