Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lack of sleep makes folks delirious

At what age are babies decide that sleeping more than 4 hours at a time is something that they may want to try out? Seriously, it's been almost 4 months, and still Stinker wakes up to eat every few hours at night. Is he actually that hungry, or does he just want to cuddle up next to me? I love having him close by, but sometimes it's nice to have the whole bed to myself.

Since he was born, I have had these ideas of all the things I wanted to get done. The scoreboard: ideas-way to many to count, actually completed-maybe one. I don't know if it is the lingering effects of all the drugs they gave me before my c-section or what, but I feel like I have way too many ideas and not nearly enough time or patience to get them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment