Friday, September 25, 2009

I got me a new present!

Yesterday I went to the Post Office to pick up a box that my momma sent me. I knew she was putting in a webcam so she could see little Stinker grow into bigger Stinker. When I opened it she also sent me her "old" digital camera. I say "old" since it is old to her, but man, it's WAAAYYY nicer than the crappy 10year old one that I was previously using. Isn't she wonderful?

This morning while Stinker was taking a much needed mini nap, I started up on one of his christmas presents. I mean, Santa started up on it. I used scraps of amy butler, some vintage brown gingham and a zoo style kiddie print to make stuffed letters spelling his name. As soon as I figure out my new camera I will go back to posting pics.

Well I will be insanely busy over the next couple of days as I will be out of town, so no more for now. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo....can't wait to see the letters...the fabrics you have chosen for the project sound great!
    What a great surprise from your mom!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete