Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More for HannahBugs B-day

I just finished HannahBug's present. I decided to make her doll and her matching nightgowns. The print is kind of like a seersucker or something and was in my stash. The white was the part of a bedskirt that sits under the mattress. I used the rolled hem that was already on there for the cuffs. I coincidentally had green grosgain in my scrap bin to that worked out nicely. I even appliqued a little bird on both nightgowns. I have to say I am really pleased with how this gift turned out. I spent $0 and couldn't be happier with the result!



The whole shebang.



Close up of the applique. It's little birdie legs don't show up too well in the pictures, but they're there I assure you.
Well, I'm off to take a nice hot shower since Stinker is napping. AH....REST!

Peace
-Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. She is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Wardrobe Refashion. I love the matching dress idea and might "borrow" it for my daughter. Thank you for linking to the rag doll tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to look so cute!

    ReplyDelete