Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More for HannahBugs B-day

I just finished HannahBug's present. I decided to make her doll and her matching nightgowns. The print is kind of like a seersucker or something and was in my stash. The white was the part of a bedskirt that sits under the mattress. I used the rolled hem that was already on there for the cuffs. I coincidentally had green grosgain in my scrap bin to that worked out nicely. I even appliqued a little bird on both nightgowns. I have to say I am really pleased with how this gift turned out. I spent $0 and couldn't be happier with the result!



The whole shebang.



Close up of the applique. It's little birdie legs don't show up too well in the pictures, but they're there I assure you.
Well, I'm off to take a nice hot shower since Stinker is napping. AH....REST!

Peace
-Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. She is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Wardrobe Refashion. I love the matching dress idea and might "borrow" it for my daughter. Thank you for linking to the rag doll tutorial!

    ReplyDelete